Saturday, September 13, 2014

Thankful Day 5...

EPIC FAIL!!!! Day 5 should have been posted 5 days ago! Man I'm bad at this. Better late than never. :)

1. I am thankful that Q is so well bonded. That is an answer to prayer and just makes me feel all good inside.

2. I am thankful for the Tuesday night Bible Study ladies. Many of these ladies have watched me grow up and they have played a major part in praying me into motherhood. I'm thankful to have their love, support, and encouragement. They are not afraid to tell me when I'm wrong and always point me to Christ. LOVE YOU LADIES!!!! Begin shameless plug....

    If you're a lady and you're looking for a Bible Study you should totally join us! We meet at First Baptist Church on the corner of 17th and Park Tuesday nights from 6:30-8:30. We just started a new study, "Trusting God Even When Life Hurts" by Jerry Bridges. Bet we could all use some of that! I think it's going to be pretty awesome and we'd love to have you. And there's even child care. :) End shameless plug...

3. And lastly, but certainly not least, I am thankful for God's grace which has saved me even though I don't deserve it. Plan and simple but that's the truth of it. I am a sinner, an imperfect person but He loves me anyways and values me enough to offer me His love for eternity. AMEN!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment