Thankful fail! I totally forgot to post yesterday so you get a double dose today. :)
1. I am thankful for the little coffee shop just a few minutes from my house. It allows a quick coffee break without having to go all the way into town.
2. I am thankful for days off with Donny. Now that he's back to working two jobs we don't get much time together so these days are really special even if we don't go anywhere. Just being together at home is so nice.
3. I am thankful for the Public Health Department. Our insurance does not cover Q's vaccinations and the Health Department will vaccinate him for pennies, saving us a butt load of money. Thank you Lord for that prevision.
4. I am thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home Mom. It has been a dream of mine for many years and the best job I've ever had. I love that I am the one to see all of Q's first and, in the future, teach him things like eating with a spoon and
5. I'm am thankful for friends and family that have supported us through some rough times in life and that love our Q as if we had birthed him ourselves. Words will never express how much that means to us. <3
6. I am thankful for Q's birth mother. It is because of her brave decision that I am a Mom today. I will never be able to thank her enough for what she has done for us.
Happy Monday y'all!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment