Just my simple thoughts on our struggle with infertility, our road to parenthood through the blessing of adoption, and how God brought us through it all.
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Thankful Challenge... Day 2
1. I am thankful for my amazing Mom, Debbie Hager Brown. She loves me unconditionally, always points me to God, and has always set a Godly example for me even through the roughest of times. Thank you Mom!!!
2. I am thankful for this house we call home. God has blessed us to be able to own a home but even if we didn't I would still be just as thankful. I have a roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in and that's more than a lot of people have.
3. I am thankful for my husbands jobs that God has provided for him. Though they are not ideal they pay our bills and that's really all we need.
Labels:
Thankful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment