Just my simple thoughts on our struggle with infertility, our road to parenthood through the blessing of adoption, and how God brought us through it all.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Stoked!...
I am so excited right now! The adoption agency got out pre-app last week and called today to sign us up for an orientation meeting. The one that we could get to in Fresno is April 12th. But when the agency called today the women I was talking to said she would be in Paso March 8th and would be happy to come to our house and do an orientation here so we don't have to travel to Fresno if we want. Um....YES PLEASE! That means we get the orientation done a month early. SWEET!!!! The faster we can get all this legal/paper work done the better. I really don't have much else to say tonight. Just super stoked to get something done early. With such a long process ahead of us every little bit helps. :)
Labels:
Adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is awesome news!!! You're on your way. Praise God!!
ReplyDelete