Best day ever!!!! Donny came home on his lunch break and told me he'd been doing some thinking and lots of praying and that he was ready and excited to start the adoption process. YES!!!! Thank you Lord for answered prayer!!! I'm so blessed to have Donny as my husband and I love that though he is hurting he is trying to work through it all and move towards what God is wanting to give us. When he told me today I screamed, jumped in his arms and started crying, all at the same time! I just couldn't contain my joy. I'm a youngest, we like to express ourselves.
I know this process is not going to be all joy all the time. It's a long process of waiting. It's a stressful process. It's an expensive process. But, if it's what God has for us then He'll work it out. He's got it under control and I need not worry about it. I'll try not to at least. :) On to the new adventure......................
Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.
No comments:
Post a Comment