Just my simple thoughts on our struggle with infertility, our road to parenthood through the blessing of adoption, and how God brought us through it all.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
So Sick...
I've been sick for three days now. I'm a total baby when I get sick. This time has been pretty bad though; fever for two days and I can't breathe to save my life. I've been on the couch for days, miserable. But every evening after Donny's worked a full day he comes home and totally takes care of me. He's such a good husband. He makes me soup and brings me meds and extra blankets and 7up. And he gives me lots of kisses on the forehead. :) How he takes care of me got me thinking about how grateful I am for him. I am very blessed to be married to Donny. He puts up with a lot from me. (I can hear my family laughing. Don't anyone comment.) When I fell in love with Donny I was 15. Ok, maybe it wasn't love but I thought it was then. The longer I am married to him and the more we go through together the more I fall in love with him. I never think my love for him can get any deeper and then something happens or he says something that strikes a deeper place then before and I am amazed every time. Things are not perfect but he loves me unconditionally anyways. I'm so thankful God set him aside just for me. <3
Labels:
Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment