Just my simple thoughts on our struggle with infertility, our road to parenthood through the blessing of adoption, and how God brought us through it all.
Monday, August 26, 2013
Musical Mondays
For this weeks post I picked Second Chances by Gregory Alan Isakov. There is a line in the song that says "if it weren't for second chances we'd all be alone". That rings so true for me. Donny and I have been together for so long, we've grown up together. This has meant that we made a lot of really dumb and hurtful mistakes with our relationship. If Donny had never given me a second chance, third, fourth, fifth chance, etc, where would we be today. I'm so thankful he always gives me another chance. I'm so thankful he loves me so dearly and deeply. I'm so thankful we are not alone but have each other to stumble through this life together. <3
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment