Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Viri...

When I was hired at my last job I had to work in Santa Maria for a month or two to be trained. Another girl, Viri, from Paso was also hired and needed a carpool buddy and I was happy to help. At first it was a little awkward sitting in a car so long with a total stranger but we became fast friends and I LOVED driving with her everyday and being able to work with her. We basically laughed all the way to Santa Maria and all the way home. It was a great way to start and end my work day. I miss seeing her everyday but I run by the store on a regular basis to get a hug from my sweet Viri. She has a heart of gold and cares deeply for others. But don't piss her off or there will be hell to pay! I love that about her. ;) She's a great listener and I've always felt like she got me. Her birthday was a few weeks ago so, naturally, I made her some button bobby pins. I was nervous about giving them to her because I know they aren't every ones style. Thankfully, she loved them!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRI!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa! These are amazing! If I still had my store I would order a bunch! Do you know about Etsy?? Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane. I actually saw them on Pinterest so I can't take any credit for it. I love digging through buttons so it's a great craft for that. :)

    ReplyDelete