Ok, this may be too personal for some people but I figure this is my blog and you don't have to read it if you don't want to. :) So.... Donny and I have our first appointment with a fertility doctor on January 6th. Woot woot! This process, which could be really long, is finally starting. Warning: Because this is finally starting I will be blogging about it often but I will try and leave out the details and just stick to the facts. No promises though. ;) Back information: Donny and I have come to this decision to move forward and see a doctor over the course of two years and with much, much prayer, talking, wisdom seeking, and consideration. But with all that we still weren't feeling like we were hearing what God wanted from us. So, we took a leap of faith and decided together that we would move forward with a fertility doctor in January and if God blesses us with a baby then awesome. If not, then we'll know it's not what He wanted right now and we'll wait a little longer. We were just sitting still for so long and we believe that sometimes God wants you to make a move either way so He can tell you yes or no rather then just sitting there doing nothing. Since we've decided this God has blessed us financially and we've been able to save for the first months round of meds. Saweet! Anyways..... I know this blog wasn't anything profound but it's just what's going on in my life right now and both Donny and I are super excited to be moving forward. Even if God closes this door, it's an answer from Him either way. We are trying really hard to listen to Him, to go where He directs. Hence why it has taken us 2 years to get this far.
On another note, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Donny and I spent ours between the two families, for the first time ever. It was nice having everyone and Donny loved being able to be with his family on Christmas. His parents and sister flew out from Wisconsin for a quick 3 day trip. His folks got me a red kitchen aid mixer! SCORE! I'm feeling like I might want to try my hand at bread. I'll let you know how it goes.
woot woot!
ReplyDelete