This weeks song is "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman. This song has been on my mind for months. I have a hard time trusting the Lord but in reality shouldn't I have 10,000 reasons everyday to sing His praises? I am trying to trust Him more, without asking too many questions. I know I fail everyday but hey, I'm only human. I'll keep working on it. :) In the meantime, this song lifts my spirits every time I hear it. I hope it does the same for you.
Just my simple thoughts on our struggle with infertility, our road to parenthood through the blessing of adoption, and how God brought us through it all.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Musical Monday.....
Ok, I know this is a day late. I've been home sick and, frankly, was just feeling too crummy yesterday. As for last week, I don't have an excuse. My sister, Tammera, gets very upset when I miss a week. Sorry T!! So, Musical Monday (on Tuesday)...........
This weeks song is "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman. This song has been on my mind for months. I have a hard time trusting the Lord but in reality shouldn't I have 10,000 reasons everyday to sing His praises? I am trying to trust Him more, without asking too many questions. I know I fail everyday but hey, I'm only human. I'll keep working on it. :) In the meantime, this song lifts my spirits every time I hear it. I hope it does the same for you.
This weeks song is "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman. This song has been on my mind for months. I have a hard time trusting the Lord but in reality shouldn't I have 10,000 reasons everyday to sing His praises? I am trying to trust Him more, without asking too many questions. I know I fail everyday but hey, I'm only human. I'll keep working on it. :) In the meantime, this song lifts my spirits every time I hear it. I hope it does the same for you.
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of my current faves! No need to apologize, I just like to feel connected to you. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this song, Mel. It blessed me tonight.
ReplyDelete